Helping You Deal With Incontinence
There are around 6 million people in the UK alone who suffer from some type of bladder or bowel problem and so if you are experiencing incontinence in any shape or form, then you are not alone, and help is always available.
Incontinence can affect anyone, and it isn’t just something old people are resigned to getting. For example, men with prostate problems (or who have had prostate surgery) and women who are either pregnant or have just given birth are all prone to suffering from the condition. These are just two examples of the myriad of causes for this condition. Children can experience it too although usually, this is only a temporary problem.
Apogium is the online store owned by Wilkinson Healthcare Ltd, who for many years have supported people who are affected by incontinence or require support following the formation of a stoma. We pride ourselves on helping them live as normal a life as possible with dignity and security.
We have selected hundreds of incontinence products from many different trusted suppliers so that we can provide the right range of products for your situation. Our knowledgeable and totally discreet customer service team provide advice and support via phone, email and our online chat service from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday and you can leave us a message outside the hours and we will respond the next working day.
Our range of products is diverse and includes;
- Washable Incontinence Pants for men, women and children in a wide range of styles, colours and sizes, all look and feel like normal underwear.
- Disposable Pads from many of the leading brands for all sizes and all levels of incontinence.
- Bedding Protection from many different brands offering full bed protection, localised protection and chair protection. The range includes both washable and disposable solutions.
- Stoma Care products include non-sting adhesive remover wipes. lotions and sprays as well as odour control sachets and powders.
- Skin Care includes moisturising wash creams, barrier creams and cleansing wipes that are beneficial for people with stomas or any level of incontinence.
All our products are delivered on a next working day basis if ordered before 5 pm and supplied in unbranded packaging to guarantee a 100% discreet service.
You can visit the Apogium Online Store to order or to chat via our website chat service, you can also call our customer service team on 0115 985 4422 for a completely confidential discussion with our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
To receive a 5% discount on your order, please use 1BDB8E2F offer code.