Bladder Incontinence Products
In this section you will find helpful information and advice on some of the products and appliances used to treat a range of bladder conditions including catheterisation and products to help with bladder incontinence.
The Bladder and Bowel Home Delivery Service can offer you expert advice from a trained nurse about self catheterisation and incontinence and help you find the right products to manage your bladder condition.
For more information on catheter and incontinence products call the Medical Helpline on 0800 031 5412.
- Indwelling catheterisation
- Intermittent self catheterisation
- Male incontinence products
- Female incontinence products
- Bed and furniture pads/ coverings
- Just Can’t Wait Card
- Need support – Medical Helpline
- Need to talk – Bladder and Bowel Community Forum