Testosterone Deficiency and Homeopathic Treatment
Low testosterone, also called andropause, Low T, or testosterone deficiency is the male version of menopause. Now, it is also important to know that women can also suffer from Low T. Homeopathy is a way to address many health concerns through natural means. Although testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the benchmark way to improve testosterone levels, there are other options. For those interested in learning more about testosterone deficiency and homeopathic treatment, we provide some useful information.
Before you brush aside testosterone therapy, however, you should know that it is an extremely safe and effective way of increasing testosterone levels. TRT has been around for decades and is considered a bioidentical form of hormone replacement. Bioidentical means that it is biologically identical in structure to the natural hormone the body secretes.
Those who first wish to try a more natural route research low testosterone and homeopathic treatment to find herbal remedies or tinctures that may accomplish the same goal.
Homeopathic medicines go straight to the root cause of the issue to bring about change. In this case, it is increasing testosterone levels. Most forms of legitimate homeopathy are void of toxic side effects. They are safe to use and often work to stimulate testosterone production.
Does Homeopathic Treatment Work for Testosterone Deficiency?
When it comes to testosterone deficiency, homeopathy may have a place in one’s treatment protocol. The downside is that there is much to learn about this subject. Some methods of homeopathy treat only some of the symptoms of Low T. If your concern is erectile dysfunction, then a treatment that does not address that issue may be useless to you.
Overall, many of the testosterone deficiency and homeopathic treatment option listed in the next session can help improve testosterone levels. You will see the primary symptoms that each option influences.
What Types of Homeopathic Treatment Can Help Testosterone Deficiency?
They type of testosterone deficiency treatment in homeopathy depends on numerous factors. You must ensure that anything you take does not interfere with medications or other supplements that you currently use.
The list of testosterone deficiency and homeopathic treatment options below is provided alphabetically, for easy reference:
- Acid Phos and Selenium 30 – hair loss from face and genitals due to Low T
- Agnus Cast – melancholy, premature aging, lack of sexual desire
- Agnus Castus 30 – erectile dysfunction caused by Low T, flaccid genitals, low sex drive
- Argentum Nitricum – nervousness, inability to achieve erection, sweet and salty food cravings
- Avena Sativa – low energy, poor concentration, sleeplessness
- Baryta Carbonica – impotence, reduced libido
- Caladium – irritability, depression, decreased erections
- Chaste Tree – forgetfulness, poor concentration, flaccidity, cold genitals
- Kali Phos 30 – fatigue, depression, prostration, exhaustion
- Lycopodium – impotence, physically weak, insecurity
- Nuphar Luteum Q – loss of sexual desire, relaxed genitals, involuntary stool and urination emissions may be present
- Sabal Serrulata – lack of sex drive, testicular atrophy
- Selenium Metallicum – sexual desire is present, but ability is weak, fatigue, involuntary ejaculation
To try these homeopathic remedies, follow the directions on the package labels. You should try only one option at a time to see how it works for you.
What to Do If Homeopathic Treatment Does Not Help Testosterone Deficiency
If you have testosterone deficiency, and homeopathic treatment does not work, there are other options. You can also turn to some herbal remedies, vitamins, and supplements to increase testosterone levels. Some foods can increase or decrease testosterone, so investigate that, as well.
The proper exercises and getting enough sleep can also help boost testosterone.
Finally, what many people consider right at the start, is testosterone replacement therapy. By utilizing safe hormone replacement with supplemental testosterone, you can reverse all the Low T symptoms at one time.
Since testosterone therapy is a very safe and affordable treatment, it is worth considering if your doctor diagnoses you with testosterone deficiency.
Please contact our hormone clinic to discuss your options. Consultations are confidential and provided at no charge.
The above post has been sponsored by National HRT, a US based hormone replacement company.